BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

a few question about me..

1.What is ur real name?
-Mastura Binti Mohd Ali (which mean Yang Terpelihara)
2. do u have a boyfriend?
- yes
3. if yes, what is her/his name?
- 1.my NEC Versa A2200
2. my pink sony ericsson z550i
3. my panasonoc dvd camcoder.
4. what u loves most about yourself?
- my name =)
5. do u have something u really love to think about?
-yes n it's has something 2 do with cahaya..=) =)
6. what make u angry most?
- when people say bad things about Islam, Rasulullah, My parent, n hurt my bestfriends.
7. what make u smile most?
- comics
burger
fries
my cahaya
8. what is ur dream?
- save the kids in Iraq
9. when is da best time in ur life?
- da day i born
10. give one word that will describe u most
- unexpexted

0 comments: